I found the secret - after more than 45 years - to perfect, beautiful and strong nails! The investment is minimal, but it does take a little time and consistency is the key.
You will need:
- A small container with a lid.
- Olive oil.
- A nail buffer and smoothing cream. I love the Chamois Buffer and Cream Smooth from Vermont Country Store. The buffer is soft and doesn't dry out as many of the mass marketed buffers do. A link is below:
http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/browse/Home/Apothecary/Nail-Care/Chamois-Nail-Buffer-and-Nail-Cream-Set/D/30102/P/1:100:1000:10150/I/f10008?evar3=SEARCH
Once a week at a minimum soak your nails for 10 minutes each hand in the olive oil. It softens the cuticles and the properties in the olive oil seem to help strengthen the nails. Wipe off. You can store the olive oil for future use, so you're not wasting. Use the Vermont Country Store's nail cream and buffer. Your nails will be extremely shiny and strong. You won't need polish! For that matter, your nails will be so silky that polish won't adhere too well.
You don't want to buff too frequently, you'll wear down the nail bed. Once or twice a week is sufficient.

No comments:
Post a Comment